James Bozeman, the founder of JM Bozeman Enterprises, began driving a truck at the age of 21. He understands what it is like to be on the road, and the challenges a driver faces every day. In September, 1992, James incorporated JM Bozeman Enterprises with one tractor and two dry van trailers. Through his dedication to his customers,drivers, and employees, Mr. Bozeman has grown JM Bozeman Enterprises from a humble beginning headquartered in a roll top desk in a corner of his home into successful national dry van carrier operating in 48 states and providing class leading service to customers.
In 2008, JM Bozeman Enterprises opened a warehouse facility in Houston, Texas, and began serving the ports of Houston with drayage and transload services. JM Bozeman now offers a competitive cost, premium service capable of handling every step of your inland freight to or from the ports of Houston.
• Provide our customers with quality services, ensuring total customer satisfaction.
• To be the best in the business.
• Provide the best equipment available to employees and customers.
• Provide a sound, complete and safe workplace.
• Provide the employees with the resources and training necessary to maximize their skills and abilities
so that we can provide the highest level of customer service to our customers.
• Operate profitably.